Friday, September 2, 2011

WTF!?!?! Where am I?

How many of you work in a corporate environment? How many of you are blown away by the lack respect in that environment. When I go to the bathroom to take a piss I am overwhelmed with the lack of precision, and lack of skill that some people have when they take a piss. I find myself day after day inspecting the 4 urinal selection to see which one has the least amount of piss under it. When I find that sweet spot, I still have to stand with my feet 4 feet apart so I don't step in the stale piss pile which lies underneath waiting for a victim....To add to the pisspuddle....Who the fuck wipes their nose gold on the wall behind urinals!?!?!? Is this high school? Am I in a factory?!?! I will admit that time to time we are called upon to stick our finger into our nose to get that rock hard specimen out...but it goes into a kleenex, or a paper towel, or a napkin......It just blows my mind that someone would feel comfortable enough to just pick and wipe while standing there taking a piss......Last, but certainly not least.....the Mummy dick.....I understand that some religions have rules forbidding the contact with your forbidden no-no parts.....but to leave your mummy dick behind for others to clean up is a bit ridiculous......walking into the bathroom to either find a giant wad of rolled mummy D T.P on the floor, or plugging a toilet is beyond ridiculous. Are you forbidden to touch a garbage can? or a toilet flush handle? lets get real.

The bathroom is a disgusting enough place, that is doesn't need to be disrespected any more....

No comments:

Post a Comment